Strawberry Pecan Salad for 2!
This is what Jeff & I are having for dinner tonight along with a filet of salmon & a side of sweet potato.
Sometimes a simple & easy dinner is in order after a busy Friday!!
Strawberry Pecan Salad
• 6 cups of red romaine
• sprinkle of shaved parmesan cheese
• 4 slices of red onion, halved
• 6 large strawberries, sliced
• 1/4 c. pecans toasted & crushed
• top with homemade dressing: balsamic vinegar, bit of olive oil, sea salt, garlic powder & italian seasoning
• Toss & ENJOY!
21 Day Fix Conversion for the salad:
1/2 tsp oil
And of course if you have the salmon that is 1 red and the sweet potato, 1 yellow smile emoticon