I used to be into resolutions. I would set all kinds of resolutions like to lose weight, workout more, drink a gallon of water a day and in the end…. I forgot about those resolutions by February 1st. It was like going from 0 to 60 on January 1st versus just adding in some small changes that could lead to a longterm lifestyle change. As I’ve grown I’ve learned that year long goals are a better fit for me. This way I’m working on improving myself all year long instead of just hoping a few resolutions I make on January 1st will stick around all year.
Here are a few of my goals for 2015….
- Spend more time engaging with my family on a weekly basis… game nights, movies, family dinners, etc..
- Meet with tax & investment advisors quarterly to make sure we’re on track to hit our financial goals
- Weekly date nights with my husband, SO IMPORTANT!
- Spend more time outside in nature being active like hiking, trail running, snowshoeing, etc..
- Read more! I plan on reading 26 personal development books in 2015
- Continue building a strong Beachbody business each month, have fun and put more emphasis into developing future leaders on my team
- Spend more time on ME. Getting dressed, wearing make-up and just taking care of myself on a daily basis
- Plan 3-4 family vacations this year (Puerto Rico, Mexico, up north & maybe NYC or out west??)
- Lift more weights, because I love it! Complete BodyBeast again & 21 Day Fix Extreme
- Cook more for my family and try 1 new recipe at least 2x/month
- Continue to save for our dream house, start construction this year
Every new year starts with a little organization, right?